EQ-Curve Assimilation and Morphing
Learn the sound of your favorite mix and apply it to your own.
This in short is what Assimilator does. Equalization is one of the
more difficult tasks in recording, mixing and mastering especially
when trying to match a certain sound. With Assimilator this process
will be fast and instantaneous, 3 steps and you're done! The UI
provides two complete sets of curves and a morph page. On the morph
page, you can morph between two complete curve sets by simply
moving one fader.
The applications of this processor range from film sound to mastering and of course creative use!
The technology employed is based on Fast Fourier Transformation (FFT); 3 different resolutions allow you to adjust it to your needs in the highest one the process is so heavy it requires a full DSP! This would easily max out a modern CPU, just for one instance.
- FFT-resolutions of 2048, 4096, 8192
- Freely adjustable Apply strength
- Morph: 2 sets of curves can be blended into each other
- Draw tools for EQ-curve editing
- Curve presets (Loudness etc.)
- 1 per DSP in high resolution